If you are familiar with disability insurance, you already know that it's a must for your working clients. But for some occupations, it can be difficult to qualify, quite costly and getting coverage can be a lengthy process. And what about your clients that aren't working?
Personal Accident Disability Insurance is a portfolio of guaranteed renewable products that help you 'build' accident and sickness protection coverage best suited for your client's individual needs.
Click the link to view the interactive
Your clients can have protection against unexpected costs or income lost if disability strikes - with Manulife's easy-to-apply-for Personal Accident Disability Insurance and Cash Hospital.
Personal Accident Disability Insurance offers monthly benefits if an accident or sickness results in total or partial disability for:
- Income replacement.
- Funding for medical costs.
- Income and business expense coverage for self-employed individuals.
Benefit payments for an accident begins as early as the first day or after 30 days, or 120 days from the onset of the disability. Benefit payments for a sickness are available from 15 days retroactive, or after 30 days, or 120 day elimination periods.
The Cash Hospital Plan offers daily benefits if your client is hospitalized as a result of an accident or sickness. Benefit payments begin as of the first day of hospitalization, up to a maximum of 365 days.
- Application for Personal Accident Disability Insurance and Cash Hospital - Fillable version
- Application for Personal Accident Disability Insurance - Print version
- Payment Authorization Plan
- Beneficiary Designation
- Lost Policy Declaration
- Reinstatement Declaration
- Transfer of Ownership Form